Venessa Hunt, Mobile Embrace – Business Development Manager, talks to Patrick Stafford from Smart Company about the fundamental value of mobile and how companies are utilising mobile in Australia. Smart Company is Australia's leading website for SMEs featuring business news, business information and business blogs. Click here: Smart Company – 'The power of mobile marketing'
Archive for August, 2010
Thanks to everyone who made it to the Kilrush launch last Wednesday, it was a great to see so much excitment about our new mobile app and web publishing platform.
For those who couldn’t make it or want to take another look at Venessa and Allan’s presentation we’ve embedded it below.
Mobile Web Publishing
The Kilrush mobile internet publishing platform allows you to design, build and manage services specifically for mobile handsets.
Rendering mobile sites to over 6,000 handsets for the best possible customer experience.
Mobile Application Studio
Designed to be efficient and easy to use, by non-technical designers as well as developers, the Application Studio allows you to build iPhone, Android and Blackberry applications all from one interface.
But what does it do?
- Applications & Mobile Websites fast and cost effectively
- Optimised on the fly for to 6,000 different handsets
- Applications for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and coming soon … iPad!
- Drag and drop interface, for non-technical designers and developers
- Part of a full suite of Mobile Embrace mobile solutions
Date: 18th of August
Venue: DOME Bar & Lounge, Level 1, Crown Hotel, 589 Crown Street (cnr Crown and Cleveland), Surry Hills
MIG (Mobile Interactive Group) has licenced the Kilrush platform to Bauer Media to power their mobile platforms on heat, FHM and Zoo. Press Releaes from Bauer Media <http://www.bauermedia.co.uk/press-office/news/bauer-media-re-launches-mobile-web-sites/> MIG press page <http://www.migcan.com/archive/?yy=2010&mm=5>
- Mobile Publishing - Are you confused about Mobile Publishing? Apps vs Web? iPhone vs Android? Where should you focus your marketing/promotions budgets? Allan Robertson of MobileActive and Venessa Hunt of Mobile Embrace will be presenting Kilrush, a powerful mobile publishing tool that will allow you to build iPhone, Android and Blackberry applications all from just one interface.
- VoiceOver & Accessible Apps- Accessibility consultant Tim Noonan from Vocal Branding Australia will briefly explain and demonstrate the VoiceOver accessible features built into the iPhone and iPad. PLUS, reasons why you should ensure your apps are VoiceOver compatible as well as the benefits of including voice and audio media in your apps to extend their general appeal and engagement. Tim also works as a Voice User Interface (VUI) designer in the telephony space.
See you all there!