HTML5 is a coding language web designers use to build the highly interactive elements of websites.
HTML5 is the new kid on the block when it comes to web design. It’s only been around for a little over a year but already, those in the know are jumping on board.
QR Codes have received a bit of a mixed reaction among marketers which probably stems from mixed applications and results within the industry. There may be a general perception that consumers just aren’t savvy enough to use them, but aren’t URL’s on print/outdoor a little passé?
Mobile Web Publishing
The Kilrush mobile internet publishing platform allows you to design, build and manage services specifically for mobile handsets.
Rendering mobile sites to over 6,000 handsets for the best possible customer experience.
Mobile Application Studio
Designed to be efficient and easy to use, by non-technical designers as well as developers, the Application Studio allows you to build iPhone, Android and Blackberry applications all from one interface.
But what does it do?
- Applications & Mobile Websites fast and cost effectively
- Optimised on the fly for to 6,000 different handsets
- Applications for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and coming soon … iPad!
- Drag and drop interface, for non-technical designers and developers
- Part of a full suite of Mobile Embrace mobile solutions
Date: 18th of August
Venue: DOME Bar & Lounge, Level 1, Crown Hotel, 589 Crown Street (cnr Crown and Cleveland), Surry Hills
Google Maps link