Kilrush Launch Videos
Video segments from the August 18th Australian launch of mobile web and app builder, Kilrush.
Watch the full album here
Kilrush Segment 1: Introduction to MobileActive & Mobile Embrace – Allan Robertson from Mobile Embrace on Vimeo.
MIG (Mobile Interactive Group) has licenced the Kilrush platform to Bauer Media to power their mobile platforms on heat, FHM and Zoo. Press Releaes from Bauer Media <http://www.bauermedia.co.uk/press-office/news/bauer-media-re-launches-mobile-web-sites/> MIG press page <http://www.migcan.com/archive/?yy=2010&mm=5>
2nd of August: Mobile Publishing and VoiceOver Accessible Apps
- Mobile Publishing - Are you confused about Mobile Publishing? Apps vs Web? iPhone vs Android? Where should you focus your marketing/promotions budgets? Allan Robertson of MobileActive and Venessa Hunt of Mobile Embrace will be presenting Kilrush, a powerful mobile publishing tool that will allow you to build iPhone, Android and Blackberry applications all from just one interface.
- VoiceOver & Accessible Apps- Accessibility consultant Tim Noonan from Vocal Branding Australia will briefly explain and demonstrate the VoiceOver accessible features built into the iPhone and iPad. PLUS, reasons why you should ensure your apps are VoiceOver compatible as well as the benefits of including voice and audio media in your apps to extend their general appeal and engagement. Tim also works as a Voice User Interface (VUI) designer in the telephony space.
See you all there!
Mobile Web Publishing
The Kilrush mobile internet publishing platform allows you to design, build and manage services specifically for mobile handsets.
Rendering mobile sites to over 6,000 handsets for the best possible customer experience.
Mobile Application Studio
Designed to be efficient and easy to use, by non-technical designers as well as developers, the Application Studio allows you to build iPhone, Android and Blackberry applications all from one interface.
But what does it do?
- Applications & Mobile Websites fast and cost effectively
- Optimised on the fly for to 6,000 different handsets
- Applications for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and coming soon … iPad!
- Drag and drop interface, for non-technical designers and developers
- Part of a full suite of Mobile Embrace mobile solutions
Date: 18th of August
Venue: DOME Bar & Lounge, Level 1, Crown Hotel, 589 Crown Street (cnr Crown and Cleveland), Surry Hills
Google Maps link